C & A, Inc. is a Maryland based corporation engaging in Electrical and Fire Alarm remodeling construction. We are licensed and bonded with experience in commercial, residential, and government work in Maryland, Virginia and the Greater Washington D.C. Metropolitan area since we began our operations in 1977. Our Residential department is staffed with skilled technicians that are continually trained to handle all types of electrical work. From changing out a receptacle to wiring an entire home or apartment complex, our knowledgeable and courteous staff can manage all your electrical needs.
Based in Bladensburg, Maryland, the company has large warehouse space accompanied by a fleet of vans, trucks, and other vehicles used to conduct business. Active accounts are maintained with major supply houses in Maryland, Virginia and the District of Columbia for electrical and other supplies.
We are licensed and bonded Electrical Contractors in Washington D.C., Maryland and Virginia, servicing many homes, commercial and industrial businesses, multi-unit complexes and hotels. We are committed to producing the highest quality work and have tremendous respect for each of our clients. We understand the needs of our clients and take special care in all of our installations, guaranteeing every project we contract.
Meet Our Team
- Founder and President of C&A Inc. since 1977
- Master Electrician License Maryland, Virginia, District of Columbia
- Appointed by the Honorable Adrian Fenty, Mayor of Washington D.C, to serve on the board of industrial trades for the District of Columbia in 2007
- Chief estimator, Quality Control and Technical Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting & Associates in Business (Strayer University)
- Executive Certificate in Real Estate Management ( Harvard Business School)
- C&A Inc. Director of sales and Business Development 1995 – Present
- Appointed by the Honorable Adrian Fenty, Mayor of Washington D.C, to serve on the board of Apprenticeship Council for the District of Columbia in November 2010
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business ( University of Maryland Business School)
- Master Electrical License
- Project Manager from 2001- present
- Quality Control and Estimator
- MBA and MA in Marketing (Webster University)
- BA Humanities & Politics (Webster University)
- Project Financial Analyst and Project Manager 2005-2007
- Director of HR, Finance/Customer Relations & Scheduling